Is your body Crying out for attention?
Are You Looking for Love?
In Your Food!
“Learn to dance instead”
- Why do we stuff ourselves with foods that make us feel bad or potentially make us sick?
- Do you feel sluggish, tired, and suffer from chronic pains, aches or lack of energy? Are you constantly seeking to boost up your tired body by drinking coffee, or downing another energy drink?
- Why do we spend years tolerating our bodies, hating them for what they are or what they are not?
- Why do we get up in the morning, look in the mirror and have something less than inspiring to say to ourselves about what we see?
- Are you keeping sadness, anger, resentment, jealousy, fear, struggle and lack in your life?
- Are you struggling with bad habits at work or at home that don’t serve you?
The answer lies in the emotions, the beliefs, the habits and the patterns stored deep inside our subconscious mind. Some of them are ours and some are adopted from our culture, family or friends. All of them are running our life.
When you no longer feel comfortable with those inner states of mind, it is time for an update, a new up-load: You are a beautiful being with an unlimited capacity for love and joy, health and peace, wealth and creativity.
This is the time to unleash your passion, to remember why you do what you do, to reclaim the gifts that you can bring to the world, and to reconnect to the passion and purpose that are your birthright.
Liberate Your Mind and Body from the Limiting Beliefs and Replace them with Beliefs that Support you to get:
- Better Health
- Massive Business Success
- More Loving Relationships
- More Fun and Travel
- More Spiritual Awareness
- Greater Peace
- Whatever it may be for YOU
All it takes is installing a new Program in your subconscious mind that serves you!
“When you decide what you want, it has to manifest…..but only at the level of your belief.” Rich German.
In a 2 day PSYCH-K® workshop this Program will enable you to:
- Gain insight about your beliefs, the brain, the conscious mind and the subconscious mind in order to gain a deeper understanding of how our system perpetuates habitual behaviour.
- Gain an understanding of how the subconscious mind controls the outcome of our lives and how changing the subconscious mind leads to long-lasting change in your life.
- Learn a simple process of kinesiology (muscle testing) that you can use with yourself and with others, effectively giving you the tools to communicate with the subconscious mind.
- Master two specific processes that will allow you to start making changes in all areas of your life including: confidence, self-esteem, relationships, career, body image, health and wellbeing. You will also be able to work with others to help create changes for them.
- Learn to speak the language that the subconscious mind understands and then create your own personal dialogue to meet specific situations and challenges in your life.
- Learn a powerful process for gaining greater clarity on what you want to create for yourself; and mobilize your internal resources towards accomplishing your goals and desires.
- Use the simple techniques learned, anytime, anywhere, in as little as 3-5 minutes, giving you confidence in the direction of your life.
What’s the difference?
“Very valuable information and techniques. I have experienced many shifts already and I am excited to continue practicing PSYCH-K.” Carol Peterson, Rosetown SK
“I have done a lot of work on myself. This program seems to complete my work for now. PSYCH-K® is like the period at the end of a sentence for me.” Shelley Slykhuis, Carlyle SK
“The always available support and encouragement builds belief and confidence. The excellent presentation captured my attention.” Sheila Schneider, Sherwood Park AB.
Later that week: “I had an amazing result with PSYCH-K® when I came home after the workshop. My husband had been obsessing about prostate cancer and so I used PSYCH-K® on what might be subconsciously contributing to that fear. We found two beliefs and balanced them with the processes learned in the workshop and… Wow! Spot on and he hasn’t been concerned about it since. He’s sleeping better and it’s not on his mind at all when he wakes up or when he goes to bed.” Sheila Schneider Sherwood Park
“Marianna’s intuition was bang on and she vocalized it when something was there. This added to my experience immensely. This was an amazingly powerful course, which I am confident will dramatically change my life. Thank you. Terry Lynn Short, Edmonton, AB
Later that week: “I wanted to thank you so much for last weekend. I have not had a headache since we balanced for it! I have had regular headaches since I was 3 years old. What an incredible thing it is to be pain free! The world truly looks different.” Terry Lynn Short Edmonton
“The secret to life is BELIEF. Rather than genes, it is our beliefs that control our lives. PSYCH-K® is a simple, self-empowering process to change your beliefs and perceptions that impact your life at a cellular level.” -Bruce Lipton, PhD Cellular Biologist, author of Biology of Belief
“PSYCH-K® is a user friendly-way to rewrite the “software” of your mind in order to change the “print-out” of your life. It is a set of principles and processes designed to change subconscious beliefs that limit the expression of your full potential as a spiritual being, having a human experience.” Robert M. Williams, M.A. Originator of PSYCH-K®.
“Great program and good job Marianna. Thank you.” Debra George-Gabruch, Battleford SK
“To me the VAK was very valuable, because it puts what I want in the present. This is a very intense workshop.” Myrna Hill, Moose Jaw, SK
“This is fantastic enlightening program I feel this is the best awakening I have received in my life.” Vernel Moore, Prince Albert, SK
“This workshop is well worth taking.” Bill Cathcart, Prince Albert SK Holistic Health Center.
“The overall process was enlightening and encouraging! I will continue to use the techniques I have learned.” Trudy Rutten, Regina, SK
“I feel change is possible even for me at my age. I plan to keep practicing.” Ruth Poliquin, Regina, SK.