PSYCH-K® is pronounced “si-kay”. It was originated by Robert M. Williams.
PSYCH-K® is a simple and direct way to change self-limiting beliefs at the subconscious level of the mind.🧠 Our subconscious mind is way larger than our conscious mind, and therefor we may not be aware of how we sabotage our lives and manifestations. Constructive and destructive behavior originates in the subconscious mind. For any change to be made, the subconscious mind must emanate the same as what we want to achieve. When the subconscious and conscious minds align, stress levels go down. We experience a deeper sense of peace and satisfaction mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Our Subconscious Mind
Our subconscious holds believe that were formed by the time we were five years old. Beliefs that are no longer useful, and many times, untrue. Still, the beliefs greatly influence our behavior. Our reality is created by our beliefs. These beliefs, usually subconscious, are often the result of lifelong programming. Studies in Neurosciences have shown 95% of our consciousness is actually subconscious. Our attitudes, values, and beliefs are stored in the subconscious. The way we view the world are rooted in our beliefs. This effects our behavior, expectations, and your response to life. Usually these are false beliefs, hindering your personal growth.
Rewire your limiting beliefs
These beliefs can be “re-wired” in the brain–changing the belief to change the behavior. The PSYCH-K® process involves identifying and transforming limiting beliefs into beliefs that provide support in all areas of life. Many times these beliefs are about self-worth, health, money, love, relationships or career.
To sum it up, PSYCH-K® is a:
- non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging
- unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient, derived from contemporary neuroscience research, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates
- process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioural/habit change, wellness and stress reduction
For Privacy Training and Cancelation Policy Please Click HERE